There are 2 steps for integrating a second gmail account using IMAP.
- Login to GMail
- In the home page go to My Account
- In the My Account page click on to Account Preferences
- Click the Sign-in & security option
- On the right side, scroll to the bottom of the page to find Allow less secure apps and turn it ON
- Go to Integrations from Settings
- Click on the Connect link in Email Account 1
- Provide the credentials in the settings dialogue box. Click next
- There will be a pop-up. Press No & Neglect the writings
- GMail account is integrated.