To Create an Advanced Filter
1. Go to the filter button at top left
2. Click on the advanced filter add button (+)
3. Then click the add (+) button:
4. Use the first drop down to select tags. Then use the drop down to select any of the tags you have created, then click save and apply. This will pull up the contacts that have been tagged.
5. This will pull up all contacts and you can do a bulk select of all contacts by clicking
6. From there you will be able to do actions in bulk or quickly sort information by clicking on that filter in the left hand side.
For more information on advanced filters check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khj22gJib9k&feature=youtu.be