ZipperAgent Lead Management
- Account owners have the option of manually assigning incoming leads or having them routed to users via Lead Routing.
- To access Lead Routing
First, Select the setting menu at the top right corner of the menu bar.
Then, choose profile from the drop down menu
Next, select Lead Routing from the drop down on the right.
- When Lead Routing is activated from the Lead Assignment Settings page, inbound leads will be routed automatically and assigned according to the custom settings established.
General Lead Routing
- Leads can be routed to a specific individual(s), a defined group or everyone within the account.
- Leads can be manually reassigned, or they can be set to automatically reassign to a different agent if the lead is not contacted within the time parameters set in minutes, hours or days.
Step 1: Select if you want to route to individuals, groups, or everyone
Step 2: Prioritize users to organize the order for leads to be routed
- Exclusion hours and days can also be defined, where auto-reassignment will cease during specific time periods or days, such as overnight hours or weekends.
Step 1: Set the time until leads will be reassigned in minutes, hours, or days.
Step 2: Select the exclusion hours or days when lead routing will be paused (such as in the middle of the night or on Sundays)
- As leads are assigned and reassigned, agents are notified immediately through system notifications.
- A Notification List of Users can be identified for informational purposes each time a lead has been reassigned due to inactivity.
- Groups are used to organize agents according to the leads they may be assigned to, such as by price range, in Advanced Lead Routing.
- If a group list (agents) is modified, all general routing or advanced routing rules connected to that group will be updated automatically according to the changes.
Step 1: Click on Create Group
Step 2: Add the users you wish to include in the group
Advanced Lead Routing Rules
- This feature allows specific rules to be created for routing leads according to Price, Zip Code and/or Lead Source (like Zillow) to specific individuals or groups.
- If a lead does not qualify for any rules, then they will be placed in General Lead Routing.
Step 1: Name the new rule
Step 2: Specify the parameters of the rule such as specific lead sources, zip codes, or price range. You can create multiple rules.
- IMPORTANT: Incoming leads are evaluated against rules in the order listed within the Advanced Lead Routing Rules section. Therefore, thought and planning is required when setting and sequencing Advanced Rules.
- If a lead qualifies for a rule, it will route to an agent attached to that rule.
- The lead will not move past that rule to be evaluated against rules that follow. Meaning, if a lead qualifies for rule 1, they will be assigned. They will not move on to be evaluated against rule 2.
- Rules can easily be re-ordered by clicking the number assigned to it in the upper left corner.
- Incoming leads must pass each part of the rule's requirements to qualify for that rule. In other words, if a lead fails any part of the rule, they will not qualify for that rule.
- If a rule has a requirement like Price Range, and the lead has no known price range, they will fail that part of the rule, and therefore not qualify for the rule to be routed.
- If a rule only has a requirement for one aspect, such as Lead Source, then all leads with the correct source will be routed, regardless if they have price or zip code data.
- Rules with price range requirements (price min AND max):
- Incoming leads with a property price that falls within the specified range, will pass this part of the rule.
- Incoming leads with a price range, where either end of the range is within the specified price range, they will pass this part of the rule.
- Rules with only a price min OR a price max requirement:
- Incoming leads with only one price which is above the set minimum or below the set maximum, will pass this part of the rule.
- Incoming leads with a price range with either “end” above the set minimum or below the set maximum, will pass this part of the rule.
- Rules can be Deactivated and Reactivated at any time.