To create email campaigns to market to segments of your contacts, you will go to the Marketing Menu and select Email Campaigns.
The email campaign landing page will give you the list of all of the campaigns that have been sent out and the correlated information such as sent date, recipient list, and a quick glance at open rate.
To Create a New Campaign:
- Name your campaign - this is just for you to see not, not the recipients
2. Enter in the reply to email, subject line, and preview text if desired
3. You can then choose from pre-made templates already in the system, or create your own.
4. The pre-made templates are customizable to your colors, photos, and images. Once you customize a template you can save it as your own template to be found under My Templates so that you do not have to recreate it each time. Once you have finished editing you can save as a template, preview, save draft, or move to the next step by hitting next.
5. You can then select the list of recipients that you want to send the campaign out to. These lists are generated in the filtering system found on the contact list page.
6. Schedule your campaign or send it immediately.
7. Once you have sent your campaign, you can view statistics on it from the Email Campaign list page. If you click into a campaign, you will be able to see the list of recipients, who opened it, who clicked on it, and who unsubscribed.