Click here to learn about lead integration with GMAIL for Admins.
LEAD CAPTURE SETUP STEPS
To setup lead capture, the following steps are required:
- Copy the ZipperAgent Email to forward your leads for automated lead creation
- In Gmail, add forwarding of the ZipperAgent Email – a code is sent to ZipperAgent to verify
- In ZipperAgent, copy the code that Gmail sends and add the verification code in Gmail
- In Gmail, setup the forwarding to the (verified) ZipperAgent email
Step-1 Logging into your account
- Log into your ZipperAgent account.
- Get the generated ZipperAgent email ID from the User Profile page. To go to the User Profile page, click on the user icon at the right top corner.
- The profile page will contain the generated email ID
- Go to the hamburger menu and select Emails under Activities.
- Keep the Emails page Open
Step-2 Configuration in Gmail to forward the messages
- Open Gmail in another tab of the browser using the account you want to forward messages from.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- Click Settings.
- The page which appears will have a tab Forwarding and POP/IMAP. Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the "Forwarding" section, click Add a forwarding address.
- Enter the email address you want to forward messages to. For e.g. to forward emails to the CRM in the dialogue box which appears add<zipperagent generated email ID> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gmail will send an email to the forwarding email address with a confirmation code
Step-3 Completing the verification process
- This mail with the verification code will appear in the CRM. Refresh the email page in CRM to find the mail listed there. Verification mail will have a 'From address' as:
- Open the email in ZipperAgent and copy the confirmation code as given for e.g. Confirmation code: 899954851
- Go back to Gmail page to provide the Confirmation Code
- Press the Verify button to verify the code.
- After verification there will be a message at the top mentioning that the email address has been verified. The Disable forwarding option should remain selected (as in below image)
Step-4 Configuration in Gmail to filter messages
- Go back to Gmail Inbox
- Identify a typical email that needs to be forwarded. Open the email by clicking it.
- When the email details appear, go to More -> Filter messages like thesemenu item
- A pop up screen appears where the ID of the mail selected would show up in the Filter From input box. At the bottom of the pop screen has a linkCreate filter with this search. Click the link.
- A screen will appear like below where there will be a Forward it tocheckbox.
- Select Forward it checkbox and from the drop-down select the email ID where it will be forwarded.
- To finish click Create filter button at the bottom.
- A message will appear at the top of the page.
- On Settings page, selecting Filters and Blocked Addresses tab will show the filter entry.
The forwarding process would begin and messages matching the filter criteria would start appearing in the email module of ZipperAgent.
NB : If forwarding rule already exists
In cases where there is already a forwarding rule set and a new forwarding rule is to be configured the steps as mentioned in Step-2, Step-3 (above) are to be followed.
The tab Forwarding and POP/IMAP will remain the same in look and feel except that the forwarding section will be showing the configured email IDs in the drop-down.
After Step-4 is performed the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab will show ALL the filter conditions set.