Deals: Deal is used to automate and manage your sales processes.
HOW TO CREATE DEALS
- Log into your Dashboard
- Click on the Deals in the taskbar. Deals page will open.
- Click on Create New
- A New Dialog box will appear. Fill in the details and click on Save/Save & Add New.
Once the Deal is created you can view it in List View and Kanban View.
- The image below shows the deals created in a CRM in a list view format.
- The Kanban view(Pipeline) gives a complete overview of the deals
Pipeline: A Pipeline is a management process of prioritizing, tracking, and monitoring all of your deals in one place.
The pipeline serves as a graphical depiction of your sales process, allowing for complete customization to align with your specific workflow. You have the flexibility to name each stage based on the steps involved in moving deals toward closure or select a pre-existing template. With the framework in place, you can now proceed to populate it with your deals.
- Click On Create New and Select Pipeline.
- A new page will open to create new pipeline.
- Name your Pipeline. Rename the stages. You can also change the stages color. Click on save.
- Once Pipeline is created, click on the plus(+) sign to create a Deal for each stage.
- Once Deal gets created it gets saved under the Stages.
Note: In the Kanban view, once a deal is created, the deal cards could easily be dragged and dropped from one stage to another. But in the list view, the deal stages can only be changed by editing the deal.