Lead Routing is a process of auto-assigning incoming leads to the users in a specific amount of time if the lead is not contacted.
Steps to activate Lead Routing:
- Once you logged into Dashboard, click on the Settings wheel
- Click on Profile
- Click on Lead Routing in the left panel
- To activate the Lead Routing, click on the toggle.
Lead Routing Strategy:
Once the toggle is on, the option to select users will be available to select. You can either select a few users, select a group, or can route the leads to all.
- Individuals: Individual requires you to select users for whom you want to route the leads along.
- Group: Groups are used to organize agents according to the leads they may be assigned to, such as by price range, in Advanced Lead Routing.
If a group list (agents) is modified, all general routing or advanced routing rules connected to that group will be updated automatically according to the changes.
- Everyone: This option allows you to route the leads among all the users available in your CRM account.
Once users are selected for the reassignment, the time can be selected by which the reassignment will be done within minutes, hours or days.
Exclusion hours and days can also be defined, where auto-reassignment will cease during specific time periods or days, such as overnight hours or weekends.
4. None: No leads will re-route if None is selected.
Advanced Lead Routing Rule(s)
Advanced routing rules use specific criteria including lead sources, zip codes and price range. General lead routing set in Lead Assignment Strategy above is the catchall for all leads that don't meet Advanced Lead Routing Rules.
- Click on Create Rule
- A new dialog box will appear.
- Name the New Routing Rule
- Click on the magnifying glass to select the Owner Id of the rule.
- Enter Lead Source, Zip Code, Price Range. Click on Next
- Assign Participants
- Confirm the given information and click on Save.
- A dialog box will appear to set the rule order/sequence no. to prioritize the rule.
- Click on Save & Activate if you want the rule to be activated.
Important: A lead can only be routed to the selected participants if they fall under the criteria selected for the rule.
- The rules can be reordered(numbered) if more than one rule is activated.
- If a Lead qualifies the first rule criteria, it will be assigned to the user.
- If the lead fails to qualify for the first rule, it is then reevaluated by the next rule.
- If the lead fails to qualify for all the rule requirements, then it will not be reassigned to any user, if the assignment is set to None.
- In a rule, if the requirement is only of Lead Source, then all leads which have the same source will fall under this rule and will be routed. (For eg. If the Lead Source in Rule is selected as ‘’Zillow”, then the incoming leads which have the source as “Zillow” irrespective of price range and zip code will pass this rule)
- In a rule, if the requirement is only of “Price Range”, such as if min & max price ranges are selected, then all leads with the property price range between those selected for the rule, will be routed. (For e.g. If the min Price = $200,000 to max price = $ 700,000, then all incoming leads which have the price range between these will be qualified for the rule).
- If the rule only has the criteria set for zipcodes, then all the incoming leads that have the same zipcodes will pass this rule and will be rerouted among the users.
- If the rule has all the criteria set, such as lead source, price range, and zip code. Then the incoming lead must meet all the criteria to qualify for this rule.
- If the incoming lead does not qualify for any rules, then it will be placed under general Lead Routing.
- A rule once created can always be activated or deactivated at any time.
- If an Owner Id is not set in the rule, and participants are set to None, then no incoming leads will reroute if not connected. This means the lead owner will only be assigned to that lead.
- If the Owner Id is set in the rule, only the incoming leads who have the same Owner will be re-routed among the users.
For Eg. Say
Here, Owner Id: Mark
So, if the new leads have the Owner as Mark, then the leads will be routed along the group members if not contacted within the specific time parameter given.
Owner id: Mark
Lead Source: Zillow.com & Website
Price Range: Any
Participants : User1, User2
If the Rule is activated, all the incoming leads with the owner as Mark and Source as Zillow & Website will only be routed among User1 and User2, with any price range.
Lead Source: IDXBROKER
Zip code: 01810
Price Range: $2k-$200k
With the above criteria, once the Rule is activated, all the incoming leads, irrespective of different owners, with the same criteria only will qualify for this Rule.
Note: Leads are evaluated and routed in the order they are set.